Rear bracket broken Unigrass 6600

Home Owner from Crystal Lake IL
Sep 28, 2011 4:49 pm
Hi, I am looking for a rear slide bracket for my kitchen drawers... it's a Unigrass 6600 system... can you help me finding a replacement part? tks Norbert.
User submitted photo of Unigrass 6600 slide bracket.
7 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Oct 3, 2011 4:01 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Hi Norbert,
We are bringing in replacement sets as suggested by Grass to fit 6600 slides. I will post again as soon as they are available to view and purchase.
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Oct 4, 2011 9:41 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
The suggested replacement is SWISCO product code 32-119, Grass Adapter Bracket Pair.
Please notice, the 32-119 mounts differently than your original shape.
Quick Learner from Pennsylvania
Nov 20, 2011 5:39 pm
Hi Swisco,

Need a little help identifying the right replacement socket. Drawer hardware has stamp with Unigrass 6600. Broken brackets (picture included) have a 3808 and 3809 in the plastic rear sockets (L & R) The original part was rear mounted with plastic pegs. I would need a front mounted replacement part as I cannot remove cabinets from wall. The OEM part has an adjustable ratchet slide which adjusts about 1/2" left to right. The OEM part is ~1-7/8"deep. Please recommend the right replacement socket.

Thank you
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Nov 21, 2011 12:41 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thank you for posting in our discussion board! I have placed you in a previously existing discussion regarding the Unigrass 6600 brackets.

Please compare your socket dimensions to our 32-119 Grass Adapter Bracket Pair to see if it would work for you.
Quick Learner from nj
Nov 26, 2011 7:33 pm
The rear mounting bracket (right side) for a drawer slide cracked. The drawer
slide says UNIGRASS 6600.
The slide itself is ~14/16" wide.

The rear mounting bracket was a 2-piece set. One piece holds the
slide and fits into the 2nd piece which contains a 3/8" diameter
dowel. The dowel fits into 2 pre-existing holes in the back of the
cabinet (see photos). Because of the pre-existing holes, it is
difficult to use another bracket with screw-holes. Do you know where
I can find a compatible bracket with dowel? Thanks.
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Nov 29, 2011 11:40 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
I have placed you an a previously existing discussion. Please read the posts above, and compare your socket dimensions to our 32-119 to see if it can be adapted.
Home Owner from NJ
Jan 22, 2012 6:30 pm
A home owner from NJ says:
I'd like to follow up poster from Quick Learner in NJ on November 26, 2011 whether part 32-19 is right for replace rear mounting bracket?
I have the rear mounting bracket (left side) for a drawer slide cracked. The drawer
slide says UNIGRASS 6600.
The slide itself is ~14/16" wide.
Thanks,
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts