replacement drawer guides, pat #4930739

Home Owner from Cleveland, OH
Apr 3, 2011 10:26 am
I seem to have broken the plastic drawer guides. Can you assist in identifying replacement parts. I have attached pictures of the drawer location and rear guides that are broken. I removed the rail and it is 20 inches long. It has no identification, other than a "G" in the middle of the wheel on the guide. The broken plastic guide has patent # 4930739. Thanks for your assistance. Walt M.
User submitted images of their drawer hardware.
7 Replies
Home Owner from laurel, md
Apr 8, 2011 6:02 pm
I, also, am interested in buying a replacement drawer guide. I haven't had any luck in finding anyone who sells that one little plastic part, the brown piece at the back of the cabinet in the 3rd pic above.

It snaps on to a metal bracket.

I can't believe no one sells this!
user submitted image of drawer guide piece
Home Owner from Effingham, IL
May 31, 2011 8:41 pm
How interesting! I have a house full of these junk HAAS cabinet drawer slid plastic pieces. Haas cabinet web site won't give you any info except contact your local Haas dealer. Does anyone know if that is my only option and will they still have them after the initial install 14 years ago????
Quick Learner from Kentucky
Dec 28, 2011 8:35 am
I have the same problem as the Cleveland homeowner. Part # 4930739 is broken on both sides. I need 2 replacement parts and instruction on how to remove and install the new part.
Home Owner from MA
Feb 6, 2012 7:20 pm
Hello,
I am in the same boat with this guide socket for my HAAS cabinets. Did you have any luck with customer service at Haas?
Quick Learner from KY
Mar 19, 2012 5:39 pm
I have had HAAS ship me the replacement parts several times. Please NOTE SEVERAL times. They ship them and they last 3 or 4 years and they break again.
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Mar 20, 2012 8:15 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thank you for posting! It's unfortunate to hear that the official replacement breaks so easily. Have you seen our 32-119 drawer guide, however? Please match its dimensions to your own hardware and see if it might work for you.
Home Owner from Orland park,il.
Sep 28, 2012 11:22 am
It was interesting to see so many people with the same problem I have. Unfortunately, my problem is always with one drawer only,THE SILVERWARE DRAWER. Obviously the weight in the drawer is too much. So I will order the replacement part so see if that works any better. Will also have to lighten the load in the drawer.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts