sliding door lock replacement

Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Jun 29, 2010 11:53 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
You can attach images to a reply post and we will help you narrow down the part you need.
3 Replies
Quick Learner from vicksburg ms
Jun 29, 2010 2:30 pm
Hello, can I email someone a photo of my sliding lock? I would like to replace it and I am having a hard time finding a replacement, thank you
Quick Learner from vicksburg ms
Jul 2, 2010 8:33 am
Here is a photo of the sliding door lock I need to purchase. I will order as soon as u tell me what I need. Thank u
Customer image of their patio sliding glass door lock.
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Jul 9, 2010 7:13 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Looking at your photo you have, I can see why you are having a hard time locating a replacement. I don't believe we have an exact replacement, however we do have some that might be able to work on your door. Look at our selection of mortise locks and handles (82-035,82-033,82-218). When all else fails you can install a universal type surface-mounted patio door lock like our 82-005. Some of these handles & locks might need a professional installer or locksmith to install. Be careful that you don't crack or break the glass whenever working on patio glass doors.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts