find the make or model on hardware or door
A user submited photo of storm door handle
4 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Jun 7, 2012 10:03 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thanks for posting! This looks similar to the mortise lock found in our 40-049 handle set, but a little different. Could you give me some dimensions? I'd like to know the width and height of the mortise lock. I'd also like to know the total width and height of the face plates, as well as the distance between their installation holes, center-to-center.
Handy Person from Michigan
Jun 7, 2012 1:45 pm
A user submited photo of storm door handle
Here are some dimensions
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Jun 8, 2012 11:21 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thank you. It does, indeed, appear that you have something similar to our 40-049 handle set. Unfortunately, the mortise lock in this set is not sold separately. You would have to buy the handle set itself. Please compare its dimensions to that of your own hardware and see if you think it would match.
Quick Learner from Newaygo
Jun 14, 2012 9:58 am
Thanks, the hardware was perfect for the job
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts