Accent Patio Door Hardware Replacement

Home Owner from Broomfield, Colorado
Apr 17, 2023 1:08 pm

I am also a contractor. These pics are from my house. They are from Accent Windows that used to be in Denver. I had these doors installed in 2001. Now they need some love.

I am looking for 2 sets of sliding glass door hardware like the ones shown in pics.

Thanks for a response.

Any additional info would be helpful. Not sure if anyone took over Accents assets.

Jay

20230128_121343 20230128_121443
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Apr 18, 2023 4:20 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting. The handle set you have here is no longer sold, but our 82-030 will work as a suitable replacement. Look over the dimensions and compare them to you existing hardware to confirm.

Hole center dimensions for 82-030
Hole center dimensions for 82-030

Your mortise lock appears to be part 82-211, which comes with a keeper. Take a look at the measurements below and compare them to determine if this the right fit. Let me know if the measurements are not a match.

Alternate image for 82-211
Alternate image for 82-211

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts