BF Rich Window Parts?

Home Owner from North Carolina
Aug 21, 2024 11:41 pm
See attached pics and info. The first two pics show broken off parts. The first pic is the stationary piece and the second pic is the part that slides up/down and tilts the window. Part of the white plastic piece broke off.
This window is BF Rich Vintage installed in 2009.
Please let us know if you can help--thanks so much!
tempImagezZlsJq tempImageCi9N68 tempImage2nL5fv
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Aug 22, 2024 4:31 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out, I believe we can help with your repairs! Although, I'm not able to identify the replacements you need from the photos provided, the brand, or the sticker, unfortunately. 

I'll need to see a photo of the existing hardware removed from the window, especially the balance shoe. It would also be a good idea to have it removed so that you can compare the dimensions to any suggestion we might make.

Please feel free to reach out with any other questions you might have in the meantime.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts