Balance Channel for Acorn Window

Home Owner from Denver
Jun 17, 2024 2:13 pm
Hello, can you please tell me if you have any channels with the Acorn top and bottom shoes in inventory, or would it need to be a custom order? I'm looking for a 2840. Thanks
1 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jun 20, 2024 11:37 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us. We have the Series 710 which uses the 19-009 Acorn top fitting and the 15-003 shoe but I'm not sure what you have exactly. We also sell the 19-009 and 15-081 Acorn fittings but we don't have a stock balance that uses this configuration. It must be a custom order if your balance uses them. Please note that custom orders are nonrefundable. 

If that sounds good to you, we'll need to know the number of balances you're looking to order along with the confirmed metal channel length. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts