Balancer 27" metal slide without plastic cam.

Quick Learner from Myrtle beach SC
Sep 3, 2024 1:21 pm
Need 2 replacement cam that slide into metal slide are to open and close the window.
Screenshot_20240903_131457_Gallery
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Sep 6, 2024 11:28 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, thank you for posting,

If you are only in need of the T-Lock shoe, please review the 15-195, 15-194 or 15-195B styles. Compare the dimensions to confirm the best fit! Please note that the 15-195B Shoe has an open (see through) metal cam. Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions! 

Quick Learner from Myrtle beach SC
Sep 12, 2024 5:23 pm
I determined I need a 795 1 1/4" open cam. What is the part number?
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Sep 13, 2024 11:18 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

For an open cam style, please see the 15-195B T-lock shoe. 

If you also need the Series 795 channel balance, you will need to match up the length and the stamp number/letter of the metal channel. The 15-195B shoe will need to be purchased additionally and switched out with the stock shoe upon installation. 

Please note that the Serie 795 balance uses a screw in tab at the top to install. If yours uses a hook instead, please let us know and this configuration will require a custom order to assemble the hook on the balance for you.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts