Ballast Replacement!

Quick Learner from San Diego
May 15, 2023 1:39 pm
Hello!

I'm having trouble identifying this part. The metal is a little oxidized so i was having trouble reading the stamp on the side, but it definitely says "24 3" and in very small stamped letters i think it says "BS1" and "T8" (but the 8 may actually be a 6). Please let me know if i can send you any additional information. I will need 2 of the pieces.

Thanks!
IMG_3504 IMG_3505 IMG_3506
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 17, 2023 3:13 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for writing in! These will need to be custom/special order balances. So, to confirm pricing and availability, I'll need to see a clear photo of the front bottom shoe as well as the hook attached to the shoe.

Keep in mind, custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable. So it is important to confirm which clip/hook and the type of shoes your balances have.

Once I have this information, I'll be able to get a link sent over so that you can review the pricing and purchase your balances. Let me know if you have any questions.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts