Bi -fold closet door pins

Landlord from Georgia
Jul 2, 2024 12:19 pm
Hi there I'm looking for some bi-fold closet door pins like the ones in the photos, except they originally had a spring on top to hold the tension in place once on the door. I had previously ordered product 21-095, and these would have worked perfectly except they were only 4 1/2" long, and the ones I'm needing to replace are 5 1/4" long. The ones ordered were just not long enough. Do you have 21-095 except 3/4" or so longer? Could not locate on the website. Any help is greatly appreciated.
IMG_0127 IMG_0128
2 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jul 5, 2024 10:09 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello!

We'd be happy to help with this but we would like more information. Can you show us photos of the other pins your door uses? We will do our best to assist from there.

Landlord from Georgia
Jul 10, 2024 11:59 am
See pictures below. The pins that are circled in the pics are the ones we are trying to replace that are currently missing parts. They measure 5 1/2" long and 1/4" wide.
thumbnail (1) thumbnail (2) thumbnail (3) thumbnail
4 user uploaded images
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Jul 11, 2024 8:35 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for getting back to us. I recognize what brand of bi-fold door you have, it is the old-style Slimfold door. They still use the 21-001 bottom adjusting pin with the 21-154 rod clamp. They replaced the top and bottom guide pins and the top pivot pin with the 21-007 spring pin with a special nylon sleeve. They also don't require the rod clamp. Take a look at our related media guides on the installation of pins.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts