Caldwell & Unique Channel Balances

Home Owner from Louisville, KY
Sep 9, 2010 10:16 am
Recently purchased patio home, three months ago. Over the past weekend attempted to open one of the windows, was stuck and broke the channel balance. It came loose, believe I broke the take out clip. Noticed that the springs are rusted together, believe the channel balances should be replaced. I have the old channel balance and havev measured. They are 29" long, 9/16" wide. It appears that they are Series 351, with 19-002 top attached and 15-002 shoe attached. Not absolutely sure about this part as the Series 390 looks much the same. Guess that I should have new take out clips as well. The channel balances that I am replacing one says "28 1/4 3 CALDWELL GM" the other says "UNIQUE 28-B-20". Any advice?
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Sep 13, 2010 10:47 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
We would be happy to research this for you if you cannot identify the needed hardware on our site. Please send us detailed photos with measurements for us to research.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts