Channel Balance Sash Cam

Home Owner from Lodi, California
Aug 13, 2024 1:44 am
Please let find this sash cam for my windows I may need about 7 for the left side and another 7 for the right side.
IMG_9748 IMG_9750 IMG_9751 IMG_9749 IMG_9756
5 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Aug 13, 2024 1:46 am
More photos to help find the peace a I need for our home window
IMG_9752 IMG_9755 IMG_9756 IMG_9757 IMG_9754
5 user uploaded images
Aug 13, 2024 1:58 am
I will also need the balance channels or channel block and tackle not really sure what they are called.
IMG_9758 IMG_9759 IMG_9760 IMG_9761
4 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Aug 14, 2024 3:51 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Unfortunately, we were unable to find a match for your top sash guide but we came up with a possible substitution. See the 18-203. Note that a new mounting hole may need to be drilled if ours doesn't match the height of the original hole. 

Dimensions for 18-203
Dimensions for 18-203

As for your channel balances, the balance shown in the image you found on the internet is made by a different manufacturer than your balances. To narrow down your options, we would need to see the fittings attached to the opposite end of your metal channel and pulley clip from your original balance. Thank you. 

Aug 21, 2024 12:44 am
Thank you for reaching out to me. Apparently this sash is out of stock. I would really like to get at least four.
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Aug 21, 2024 8:12 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

We apologize for the inconvenience but you are welcome to sign up for the auto-notify option on our product page to receive an email as soon as these top sash guides are available for purchase. 

We'll also be happy to continue researching replacement options for your balances as soon as we receive photos of the bottom fitting attached to your original balance. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts