Channel Balancer

Handy Person from Las Vega
Aug 26, 2024 12:03 am
I need to aquire

14 2 HX CMC 7 = 2

26 4 HX CMC 7 = 14
winged bottom shoe winged top fitting winged top fitting winged bottom shoe winged bottom shoe
5 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Aug 28, 2024 1:04 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're happy to look into this. Can you also show us a photo of the inside of the metal channel where the innerspring connects to the pulley mechanism? That'd be located in the middle of the channel. 

Sep 2, 2024 6:13 pm
Thank you
winged top fitting winged bottom fitting spring connection winged bottom shoe
4 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Sep 3, 2024 8:31 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you! Based on the photos you've shown us, I recommend the Series 380 or Series 385 channel balance. The best match will depend on the depth of the bottom shoe so you'll have to measure as shown below.

For the 14 2 balance, you can select the 1420 stamp option.

For the 26 4 balance, you can select the 2640 stamp option. 

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

Sep 5, 2024 2:27 pm
The links below was show 15 and 27 inch. Do I purchase that size or the size I listed
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Sep 5, 2024 2:29 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

The metal channel for the 14 2 balance should measure 15" and the 26 4 balance's metal channel should measure 27". If you're not certain, we recommend you measure to confirm. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts