Coil Balancer

Contractor from Hillsborough, NJ
Apr 6, 2023 3:52 pm
I have no idea what brand window this came out of. I know its a single hung tilt wash window. I need two of these. Cant find any numbers or lettering on it to help identify it. Im not even sure if all the pieces are here. Im hoping you can help me identify it or suggest something I could use to replace it. Thank You!
EINSTEINBALANCER1 EINSTEINBALANCER2 EINSTEINBALANCER3
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Apr 7, 2023 1:15 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out! Your pivot shoe resembles our coil balance shoe, part 15-180. Look over the dimensions and compare them to your original coil balance shoes to confirm that this is the right fit. I am confident these are the right fit.

These shoes are compatible with the Series 190 Coil Balance Spring. If there are no stamps that will help you determine the spring spring you need for the window, you'll need to obtain the exact weight of your window. Once you have the window weight, you'll divide the weight by the number of coils in the window to determine the spring strength needed.

Take a look at these parts and the other linked items to see what you think.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts