Entrygard Window parts.

Quick Learner from cliffside park nj
Oct 7, 2024 8:21 pm
I purchased the Entrygard Dual arm operators 39-155 and 39-156 . On the original arm there was a stamp 20755. These work great. thank you.
Now I need the top arm. ? bar hinge?? can you tell what parts I need to order? is it the 36-004-10?
hinge arm hinge arm
2 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Oct 10, 2024 11:08 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us! It indeed looks like you need a new hinge. The 36-004-10 could be a match if the base that attaches to the sill is 10". If you haven't already, compare the specifications of your old hinge with ours to see how they align. We also recommend you replace the top and bottom hinges at the same time. 

DImensions for 36-004-10
DImensions for 36-004-10

Quick Learner from cliffside park nj
Oct 10, 2024 12:01 pm
if it is 10". it seems to be sold in pairs? is it a pair for right side ? top and bottom. or are they separate numbers?
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Oct 10, 2024 12:28 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Our hinges are sold as a set so there's one for the top and one for the bottom. The 36-004-10 is also non-handed so it can be used for a window that opens either left or right.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts