unknown window manufacturer
I need two of them.
5 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Jul 11, 2024 3:15 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting! I'm happy to provide you with an order link for the balances you need but I'll need to see a photo of the balance, removed from the window to determine the correct replacement. I am looking to see the top and bottom attachments as well as the hook/clip attached to the shoe.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have in the meantime.

Landlord from Anchorage, AK
Jul 13, 2024 1:52 am
IMG_6891 IMG_6890 IMG_6888
3 user uploaded images
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Jul 15, 2024 10:17 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for the photos. The balances you have would not be an Extended-Travel Channel Balance given the way it is a assembled. The Extended-Travel balances have a wheel and a hook installed directly to the shoe.

Your balances can be replaced with either the S380-16 with a 1" shoe or the S385-16 with a 1-3/32" shoe. To determine which of these you have,  you'll need to confirm the depth measurement of your bottom shoe.

You'll need to select the 1540 stamp option.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

Landlord from Anchorage, AK
Jul 15, 2024 12:18 pm
hello and happy monday.
The width is 1-3/32"

Thank you,
ANdy
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Jul 15, 2024 12:52 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Okay, great! Please let me know if there is anything else I might be able to assist with.

Have a great day!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts