Help replacing Senco tilt window balance

Handy Person from Illinois
Jun 22, 2024 8:22 pm
I have a few Senco tilt window balance channels that don't work and I know they need to be replaced.
If I send you the damaged one's would that be the best scenario for replacement?

Thanks Vern
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jun 26, 2024 8:43 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there Vern.

No, sending in your hardware isn't necessary. Can you upload photos of an undamaged balance removed from the window along with any attachments? That should help us get the ball rolling. 

Handy Person from Illinois
Jul 7, 2024 12:16 pm
The window is a 1999 Senco.
thumbnail_IMG_0005 thumbnail_IMG_0006 thumbnail_IMG_0007 thumbnail_IMG_0008 thumbnail_IMG_0009
5 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jul 8, 2024 9:36 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you! This reminds me of the Series 751 ribbed channel balance. However, it appears your balance uses the 15-233 shoe which means this must be a custom order. I'll need a few more details to get this moving for you.

• Can you confirm the length of the metal channel? It looks to be 33" from your photos but we'd like to be sure.
  • Can you show us a photo of the stamp printed on the metal channel?
  • Can you write out the depth and width of the metal channel? 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts