Help with window operator

Quick Learner from New Jersey
Jun 29, 2024 10:00 am

I have two windows with 39-393 controllers but with pro handles that keep falling out. I ordered 2 of the 39-393 controllers to replace them with. I've disconnected the 2 arms and removed the 4 screws but the old controllers won't come out, they are somewhat loose but still feels like something holding them from coming out. Any ideas?

Dave

3 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Jul 2, 2024 10:28 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

We can't be sure without being there to troubleshoot the problem but it's possible that the operators may have been installed with a type of double-sided adhesive under the operator body or some type of sealant to prevent leakage. Try using a thin putty knife under the operator to help loosen it from the window frame. Let us know how you make out and if you have any other questions. 

Purchasing Agent from Manchester New Hampshire
Jul 15, 2024 12:01 pm
Hello
I have ordered part # 39-393. It is the incorrect part. Need help finding the correct one.
please see the picture. I need the one that has one arm that doesn't bend. It is the smaller looking one. part says the following on it:
OP06-1507
0P06-7504-00 PL1
1-15-16 159905.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Denise
log st window part
1 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jul 15, 2024 12:41 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Your original operator resembles the 39-341 for casement windows. We also offer the 39-342 opposite-handed version, as well as the 39-232 handle used with these assemblies. Review the dimensions below and let us know if you have any other questions. 

Alternate image for 39-341
Alternate image for 39-341

Side profile view with additional measurements
Side profile view with additional measurements

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts