In search of replacement channel balancers

Purchasing Agent from Kodiak, Alaska
Nov 14, 2019 2:04 pm
I am looking to order 6 of the 30" 29-9 channel balancers with the plastic ends as shown in the photo. I am having trouble finding them on your site. Please let me know if you need any additional photos or info. Thank you!
IMG_8231 IMG_8232
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Nov 19, 2019 10:20 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting! I don't see your top nylon fitting in your photos, so I can't be sure exactly what you have. Does it look like our 19-005?

If so, then you have either our S380-30 or S385-30. The only difference between them is the depth of your shoe. You'll have to measure yours to confirm the better choice.

Finally, let's talk about your 29-9 stamp. All stamps ending in "-9" use an outdated rating system that isn't used much anymore. One of our standard options will probably work instead, but you'll need to weigh your sash on a scale to confirm which one is best. We have a chart on both the S380-30 and S385-30 store page that tells you exactly how much weight each option supports.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts