Kohler Shower Door Wheel

Home Owner from USA
Jan 3, 2023 9:15 am
Hello, Happy New Year !

Wondering if you can possibly locate some replacement roller wheels for these Kohler glass shower doors .

Shower doors are from a Kohler Body Spa K-5152-L-O. I need the roller wheels with the attached metal plate. ( see photo).

The attached parts blow up lists the entire parts roller replacement kit as part # 1018438.. Complete roller kit would be preferred or individual

Wheels with back plates would work.
image image image image image
5 user uploaded images
2 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jan 5, 2023 10:04 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we don't sell a replacement for the roller assembly in your photos. The only thing we might be able to help with is the nylon wheel, depending on the dimensions. Take a look at our selection here to see if you think you can use one for your repair. 

Handy Person from Las Vegas
Apr 25, 2023 12:53 pm
I have the same issue exactly. Where you able to find a solution?
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts