MW window replacement parts

Home Owner from Myrtle Beach, SC
Oct 3, 2019 12:39 pm

I am looking for these replacement parts for my MW windows. I believe they are 17-19 years old. All of my 14 windows need them so I can open them. If you know what I am asking about please let me know. I would appreciate it.

IMG_8308
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Oct 8, 2019 12:43 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

This is an old rod type balance that isn't made anymore. One of our modern channel balances can be used as a substitute, but there are a couple options and I'm not sure what to go with. I'll need you to take a photo of an undamaged version of this balance, namely of the shoe or clip or hook that was once at the bottom end of the balance.

Home Owner from Myrtle Beach, SC
Oct 18, 2019 12:08 pm
I need replace parts for my MW windows. I am sending you the pictures of what I am looking for and replace. There is a number on one of the parts. #5.737.877 if that helps.
IMG_8519 IMG_8518 IMG_8517 IMG_8516 IMG_8515
5 user uploaded images
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Oct 21, 2019 7:18 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for the reply. I'm afraid this isn't quite what we're looking for. We need to see whatever fitting, shoe, or attachment was at the bottom of the balance rod. Is there an undamaged version of this balance you can show us? From there, we'll work out what you need. Many thanks.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts