Maxx shower bracket

Home Owner from Phillipsburg Nj
Jul 8, 2024 10:36 am
The shower door bracket broke on my Maxx sessions shower door which is discontinued. The replacement kit is 10027099-084
Which is no longer available. I took a picture of the bracket. Thank you
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jul 9, 2024 11:10 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but it's tough to make out the details of the part shown in your photo. Do you have an original part from the door that you could show us? That would help us confirm if a replacement is available. 

Home Owner from Phillipsburg Nj
Jul 9, 2024 4:36 pm
I am unable to get the shower door but this a diagram
image image
2 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jul 10, 2024 8:31 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact replacement for your original assembly. The best we can supply is a style like the 10-153 hanger, but it would not be a direct fit. Take a look at the dimensions below to see if you might be able to adapt it to work for your repair. 

Alternate image for 10-153
Alternate image for 10-153

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts