Metal track

Quick Learner from Gig Harbor Wa
Aug 13, 2024 9:53 pm
I am looking for this middle metal track for an 8 ft. Millard sliding glass door. Could you help me with that?
1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Aug 15, 2024 12:22 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch! You may be able to use the 80-106 Sliding Glass Door Track to complete your repair but I cannot make any guarantees. You'll need to examine your existing track see if and how it can be removed to fit it in place. To get an idea on what the installation looks like, take a look at the video tutorial, "How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track", tagged below.

Profile diagram of 80-106
Profile diagram of 80-106

Another option would be to use the 80-102 Sliding Door Track Cover. To install this, you'll need to make sure there is no significant damage to the existing track rail. Any dents should be addressed prior to installation to prevent potential damage to the cover itself.

Dimensions of 80-102 Track Cover
Dimensions of 80-102 Track Cover

Both the track and the cover are only available in a 6' length. This means you'd need to purchase two tracks and cut them to cut them to size. Then, you'll need to install them to sit flush so that the door can continue to operate smoothly.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts