Milgard window parts...

Home Owner from Mills, Wyoming
May 30, 2020 12:24 am
Hello! I have Milgard series 6116 HS windows installed in my home. I am in search of a replacement lock as well as a replacement screen. I've searched several times for these and can't get help where I live. I'm in Wyoming and I think the closest Milgard dealer is in Colorado. Can you folks help me out at all?

Thank you so much!
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jun 2, 2020 1:22 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

We may be able to help out with the lock, but unfortunately we don't supply screens. A store near you who makes screens should be able to set you up with a new one.

Concerning the lock, if you can show me a photo of it and provide dimensions, I will do my best to find something similar in our inventory. I would especially need the distance between the two installation hole cneters.

Home Owner from Mills, Wyoming
Jun 2, 2020 9:39 pm
The measurement of what I'm looking for is 2-5/8". I hope the picture is clear enough, but if you need something else in order to get a better idea, please let me know.

Thanks!
528D0BC6-E49C-4425-8839-C9795BD056EB
1 user uploaded images
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jun 3, 2020 10:40 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find anything with that hole spacing. That's not a typical size, though to be fair the style of your lock isn't very typical, either. 

You can see our complete selection of locks here to get an idea of what we carry. Nothing is similar to what you show me here. I suspect this might be unique to the manufacturer of the window. You may need to contact them directly for a replacement.

I'm very sorry that we can't be of more help.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts