Need replacement Truth operator

Home Owner from Baltimore, MD
Oct 2, 2024 2:30 pm
My casement window wouldn't close the other night. We eventually forced it closed, but I'm assuming we need a new operator now. We can tell that this is Truth brand -- we've bought a replacement handle from you before. But I'm having trouble figuring out what parts I need to replace.

Any insights you have are much appreciated. Thanks!
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Oct 4, 2024 11:38 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Your operator resembles the 39-172. Review the specifications below compared to your assembly. We also offer the 39-171 opposite-handed version. Unforutnately, we do not carry the additional cover shown in your photo. Thanks for posting and let us know if you have any other questions. 

Dimensions for 39-172
Dimensions for 39-172

The 39-172 replaces this older style crank operator
The 39-172 replaces this older style crank operator

Home Owner from Baltimore, MD
Oct 4, 2024 11:40 am
More pictures attached
IMG_6204 IMG_1915
2 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Oct 4, 2024 12:08 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Unforutnately, these photos do not give us any new information. The 39-172 and 39-205 handles you've purchased previously would be the only parts we can supply for your operator setup assuming the specifications match up to yours. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts