Need replacement casement crank

Home Owner from Queens, NY
Jul 5, 2024 1:53 pm
I need help identifying the replacement crank handle. I think it's 39-253RB but just wanted to make sure. Also need to know if I need to order other parts while replacing this.
20240705_125554
1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Jul 6, 2024 11:27 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting. I agree this might be the 39-253RB. The other possibility is the 39-439B. See the video below which explains the difference.

For a new cover and handle that works with either mechanism, see the 39-376 or 39-452, depending on the style you prefer. Check the sash brackets and other hardware the operator connects to. If they're unbroken you should be able to reuse these pieces; otherwise, see the 39-545 or 39-546 brackets. Let me know if you have any other questions about this hardware. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts