image image image IMG_2212
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Oct 1, 2024 12:19 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

We do not have an exact replacement match for the mortise lock and handle set you have here but our 40-049 Complete Mortise Lockset may work for you. Be sure to take a look and compare all of the dimensions to ensure that this will be a fit for your door.

You'll want to be especially sure to double check the dimensions of the mortise lock.

alternate view of 40-049
alternate view of 40-049

Dimensions for 40-049
Dimensions for 40-049

Quick Learner from Eastampton, nj
Oct 19, 2024 9:08 pm
I don't believe this one will work. Can I just purchase the latch as the thin back to the current latch broke off. See added photo.
IMG_2372
1 user uploaded images
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Oct 21, 2024 9:00 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm sorry to say we do not sell that piece separate from any of our handle sets. The best replacement option we have is the 40-049.

Our entire selection of storm door handle sets can be viewed here.

I apologize that we could not be of more help with this repair but please don't hesitate to reach out with any other hardware repair questions you might have.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts