Need replacement of two window balances like this one

Home Owner from Kelowna, British Columbia
Jul 3, 2024 7:44 pm
When I was trying to fix the window with the balance popped out, it fell from the second story window and broke. The one shown is the one that didn't fall. Hoping to get 2 balance replacements. Not sure I know the brand of window, but could provide a photo/video as required.

Thanks

Nathan
unique 13-C-30 stamped channel winged top fitting channel balance
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jul 8, 2024 10:12 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there Nathan.

Thanks for reaching out to us. It looks like your balance has winged top and bottom fittings. With that in mind, I recommend the S380-14 or S385-14. The best fit will depend on the depth of the bottom fittings as shown below.

Based on your stamp, you may need the 1330 option. A pair of balances with this stamp will support a sash weighing 9 to 11 pounds but you can always weigh your window sash to be sure.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts