Parts Identifier ANDERSON SLIDING DOOR

Quick Learner from Shiloh, N.C.
Jul 8, 2020 10:44 am
Need just the inner and outer door handle with I assume the Lock latch/knob. Both the door and frame have the locking mechanisms installed. Grandson lost the handles in the move. Bought it new from a friend who thought he ordered the French Door model with blinds. Asked if I wanted it as he had it custom ordered and could not return it.

Thanks ,
Lenny
20200702_080333 20200702_080402 20200702_080413
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 10, 2020 1:25 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi, Lenny. I'm not sure exactly what the old handle is, but the hole pattern looks pretty standard. I recommend looking at our 82-030 to start with. This has an installation hole spacing of 3-15/16". As long as that lines up with your two outer holes, center-to-center, then it should work well.

Quick Learner from Shiloh, N.C.
Jul 14, 2020 7:44 am
Extremely helpful! Ordered part today!

Thanks!

Lenny
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 14, 2020 11:02 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Awesome! Thank you very much, Lenny. Please let me know if we can be of any help in the future.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts