Pella Designer Series Sash Locks

Home Owner from Iowa
Sep 2, 2024 10:10 am
Our house has Pella Designer Series Double Hung windows that were installed in mid '90s to early '00s. There are two different style of sash locks (pictures attached) One has #45105 and the other has #45254 on the underside of the lock. Both styles showing either deformation or cam wear. Looking to find a direct replacement, or one that can be retrofitted. (I have proficient mechanical/woodworking skills) Can you help?
ella Designer Series Sash Lock ella Designer Series Sash Lock ella Designer Series Sash Lock
3 user uploaded images
2 Replies
Home Owner from Iowa
Sep 2, 2024 1:31 pm
Turns out one of my windows has a sash lock that looks like a 90-243 AND it looks like it would be a drop in replacement for the ones I have that are in the attached photo. It also looks like the strike is a bit beefier and is less likely to bend.
ella Designer Series Sash Lock
1 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Sep 5, 2024 1:31 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there!

The Pella locks shown here look like our 90-213 and 90-243. I recommend you review our specifications and compare them with yours to ensure they align. Take a look and let us know if you have any questions. 

Dimensions for 90-213
Dimensions for 90-213

Dimensions for 90-243
Dimensions for 90-243

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts