Pivot window balance, shoe pivot and 3" pivot bar

Quick Learner from Coram, NY
Aug 13, 2024 12:53 pm
I'm assuming I have a 29 inch metal part 5/8 inch thick which would make it a 600 series then I'm also assuming I have a 9/16 inch shoe pivot and then a 3 inch metal pivot bar I think I also need a tool to do the spiral balance charging And I'm not sure if you sell sash stops because I don't have any to possibly cut the shoe out
IMG_0594 IMG_0593 IMG_0592
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Aug 15, 2024 11:51 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

It looks like you have an American Craftsman window made by Silverline. The new style parts would be the 15-046 pivot shoe and 26-040 pivot bar. You're correct that the 29" spiral balance would be the S600-29 with a red tip.

Alternate image for 15-046
Alternate image for 15-046

Alternate image for 26-040
Alternate image for 26-040

Unfortunately, since Silverline was bought out, we are not able to supply the sash stops. We apologize for the inconvenience.  

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts