Please Help-Looking for Various Parts

Home Owner from USA
Aug 8, 2022 2:30 pm
Hello-
I am hoping you would be able to help as a window exports! ?
Hello-
I have these old windows that I am trying to save, are you able to identify what they are, and would you have parts that would be able to support various parts that I am need?

Thank you so much in advance

Here are the close ups of the parts that need to be replaced I am not a window expert by any means the only 2 that I know is the inside roller part and the seal.
image0 image2
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Aug 11, 2022 10:25 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm afraid that I do not recognize this window. We also do not generally have a list of compatible parts per window brand, since many windows use interchangeable parts. However we may still be able to help, we just need clearer photos.

For the seal, may I see a clear shot of the end profile? Please make sure that it's in undamaged condition. I know that may be easier said than done but it is necessary. If too much is torn off or deteriorated then we will not be able to assist you/

For the roller, may we see the assembly fully removed? Written dimensions would also be a huge help if you can get those.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts