Sash guides for single hung metal windows approx 1987 circa

Contractor from Bel Air, MD
Aug 29, 2024 3:56 pm

Hi,

Looking for these LH, RH sash guides for older builders grade aluminum, single hung windows. They have non-tilt channel balances. I ordered what I thought were the right ones with a recent Swisco balance order but they were incorrect. I cannot identify them from any Swisco photos. I have replaced these old window units in a few townhouses in this community with vinyl but this homeowner insists on repairing. The aluminum windows have no ID labels or markings. I have additional photos if necessary. The existing sash guides are brittle and broken and the sash will not operate properly with the new channel balances I recently purchased from Swisco. I'm hoping the Swisco Team can help me out or steer me in the right direction. Thank you in advance!

DaveĀ 

top sash guide top sash guide top sash guide top sash guide top sash guide
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Sep 3, 2024 10:21 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there Dave.

Thanks for reaching out to us. It looks like you have a Rollyson window that used the 18-124P top sash guides. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think.

Alternate view of 18-124p

Contractor from Bel Air, MD
Sep 3, 2024 3:11 pm
Thank you, Paul! These are an exact match! I appreciate your assistance. I will place the order. Again, I cannot thank you enough!

Dave K
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Sep 3, 2024 3:26 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

My pleasure! Best of luck with the repair. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts