Single Drawer Rollers

Home Owner from Colorado
Jul 18, 2020 5:15 pm
I'm having trouble finding these single drum-style drawer rollers for my kitchen cabinets that were built in the 1960s(?).

3 per drawer are installed on some of our drawers, one on each side of the cabinet opening for the drawer, and a third on the back center of the drawer (which contacts the center rail).

General sense of size as pictured. I could probably get away with slightly smaller if it were a low friction roll, and could probably accommodate slightly larger by notching out the area on the drawer install.

Thanks in advance for any help / advice!
20200718_135304 20200718_135320 20200718_150947 20200718_151045
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jul 21, 2020 2:37 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry a suitable replacement for this roller. The best recommendation we could provide would be to try to adapt a track kit like our 32-053 to your drawer. Take a look at the video we've related for you to see if you could make this work for your application. Thank you!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts