Sliding glass door rollers

Home Owner from Georgia, USA
Sep 7, 2024 1:58 pm
Hello! This door is 50 years old, and I wouldn't be surprised if these were the original rollers. Once we cleaned them up from erroneously applying WD-40 (using the proper dry rub now!), they work pretty well except the bearings on the front roller are shot.
There are no markings. The steel wheel is 1 1/4" across. The larger portion of the outer housing is 1 1/2" x 2". The total length of the whole mechanism from wheel to end is 3 1/2". Please let me know if you need any further information.
Truly hoping you can either find this exact type or a proper replacement and/or fix.
Thank you so much!
Dawn
unnamed image_67165185 image_67196673 image_67164929 image_67187969
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Sep 11, 2024 12:49 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Dawn, thank you for posting,

I believe your roller was used on Peachtree patio glass doors. It is no longer available. Take a look at the 81-112 and compare the dimensions with your roller. We believe this roller is the replacement for the one in your photos. Also take a look at the other two rollers used on Peachtree doors to see if these might be a better fit. Lastly take a look at the 81-266 roller axle kit. This could be also used to repair you patio glass rollers if the housing is still in good shape. Review all and let us know if you have any questions! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts