Tilt Window Parts

Home Owner from Williamsport pa
Sep 14, 2021 10:36 am
I need to replace most of the part you slide to tilt. Also the part that locks and unlocks. I need 18 of the slide part and 4 of the unlock part
image image image
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Sep 20, 2021 3:08 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

For the tilt latches, start by looking at our 26-243 and 26-244. Please compare and see if these match what you need. For the sash lock, please tell us the hole spacing, or the distance between the center of each mounting hole. We'll do our ebst to assist from there. 

Home Owner from Williamsport pa
Oct 10, 2021 12:55 pm
Husband said approximately 2 1/4 " I need four
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Oct 11, 2021 8:26 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

It sounds like you might need our 90-180 Sash Lock. The center-to-center hole spacing is 2-1/4". The backset, or the distance between the center of those holes and the back of the lock body is 3/8". Compare to your old hardware and see what matches best. 

Dimensions for 90-180
Dimensions for 90-180
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts