Top Roller for Stanley Mirrored Closet Door

Home Owner from Peoria, AZ
Jan 2, 2013 3:24 pm
Looking for this part, to go on a top track of a mirrored stanley sliding closet door. Unfortunately, this is for a rental property I own 1800 miles away in Illinois, and my regular handyman wasn't able to find a part to match at the local hardware stores.

Closest I could find on this site was this your 23-041 , which looks like it is only designed to work on the bottom. Might this work for the top too? Is there anything else I should consider that might work?
User submitted photos of a mirror door roller.
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jan 3, 2013 9:13 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thanks for posting! No, the 23-041 can only work as a bottom roller. Have you seen our 23-027 yet, though? This looks just like what you have. Compare their dimensions and see if perhaps the 23-027 is what you're looking for after all.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts