WINDOW CRANK REPLACEMENT

Quick Learner from POLSON MT
Sep 16, 2024 3:15 pm
I have two broken window cranks and I cant seem to find something that looks similar the part says OP05-2018 do you know what I can use to replace it.
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Yesterday 3:23 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there!

I'm afraid we couldn't cross-reference the code given here. Are you looking for a window operator? If so, we'd like to see a photo of the window open so that the arms that move the window sash are fully visible. 

Quick Learner from POLSON MT
Yesterday 3:41 pm
HERE IS A PICTURE OF WHAT I NEED TO REPLACE
Screenshot 2024-09-19 133750
1 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Today 8:36 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you kindly for the photo! This reminds me of something like the 39-393 awning operator. However, the end of the arms look different. This is used with the 39-340 and 39-424 brackets, so I wonder if the metal nubs broke off in the holes. You'll want to confirm that to be sure. Review the specifications for these parts and see if they match what you're searching for.

Let us know if you note any discrepancies. 

Side view of 39-393
Side view of 39-393

Alternate view of 39-393
Alternate view of 39-393

Close up of detach clips of 39-393.
Close up of detach clips of 39-393.

Alternate view of 39-393
Alternate view of 39-393

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts