Window Crank handle Replacements

Quick Learner from Upper Michigan
Jul 8, 2013 2:23 pm
I had installed many Atrium Windows back around 1992. Our windows that open have a gold tone crank handles on the window. Most of the cranks are now stripped. I am looking to purchase replacements. They connect to the window mechanism by a small screw used for a allen wrench on. The hole opening you can see that slips over the window mechanism is 5/16 in diameter. James
User submitted photos of a window operator.
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 18, 2013 12:54 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Now, after extensive research, we haven't found an exact match, but check out our 39-274 and see if this could be a possible replacement.
Quick Learner
Aug 1, 2013 9:46 am
Tom, what you suggested does not work, hole is to small and it does not have the design inside to grab on mechanism in my upper left photo.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Aug 1, 2013 11:59 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. Can you confirm that the hole opening is 5/16"? It sounds like it's a little bigger. Would our 39-104 work? You should triple check your measurements just to be sure.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts