4 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Oct 17, 2024 10:24 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Glenn,

Are you looking to replace the entire operator for both windows or are you just looking to replace the covers and handles? 

If you are looking to replace the mechanisms and all of the compatible hardware, I'll need to see clear photos of the each operator with the windows open. Please include photos of the arm(s) and how the operator attaches to the bottom of the swinging sash.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you might have in the meantime.

Handy Person from Albany,N.Y.
Oct 17, 2024 4:12 pm
Here is some more pictures with manufacturer and numbers on the hardware
I need the opening mechanism that is the main part that has the spline shaft for the opening of the right hand side window
The crank handle is ok the spline shaft is broken,due to a careless a furniture move
I can't open the window that needs the parts
The manufacturer and numbers were taken off the left window of that picture window.
IMG_6552 IMG_6551 IMG_6550 IMG_6538 IMG_6539
5 user uploaded images
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Oct 17, 2024 4:40 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Glenn,

The operator shown here from the open window is the right-handed 39-221B Encore Dyad Sill Mount Operator used along with the 39-375 folding cover kit. The left handed version of this operator and cover kit are the 39-220B and 39-376, respectively.

detail of 39-221B
detail of 39-221B

I can't guarantee that the recommended operator will work to replace the one for the window you cannot open; although, there is a good chance it will.

While the operator is cannot be used to open this window, you should be able to open it manually. This is something I would advise doing before making your purchase so that you aren't stuck in the situation of waiting on the correct operator in the even that this is not what you'll need.

Handy Person from Albany,N.Y.
Oct 18, 2024 12:04 pm
Hey thanks Jasmine
I will go try to get it open and order the parts
Thank you!
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Oct 18, 2024 2:41 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm happy to help! Feel free to reach out if you have with any other hardware repair projects.

Have a great day!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts