ellison validator series 200 single hung replacement parts

Quick Learner from North Myrtle Beach, SC
Jun 1, 2024 9:20 pm
I need the locking mechanism and side latches (both pictures above) for Ellison validator series 200 windows. Could you please point me to the appropriate parts? Thanks, Rob
Sash Lock Tilt Latch
2 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Jun 4, 2024 12:33 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, thank you for posting,

To further review, are you able to provide the distance between the installation holes from center to center of both the tilt latch and sash lock? From there we can narrow down our selection to determine if we can provide direct replacements. Thank you! 

Home Owner from North Myrtle Beach, SC
Aug 9, 2024 9:33 pm
Hi Lauren,
tilt lock: 2"
sash lock: 1 7/8"
sash lock catch: 2"
I provided the measurements of both the lock and catch, since they appear to be different.

Many thanks,
Rob
IMG_0625 IMG_0623
2 user uploaded images
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Aug 12, 2024 2:15 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Rob,

For the lock and keeper, please start by reviewing the 90-286 lock that has a 1-7/8" spacing. The closest we have for the keeper is the 90-279, but note it has a 1-1/16" spacing. Compare to your originals to see how they match up!

Unfortuantely we do not have an exact match for the tilt latches. The closest we have with a 2" spacing is the 26-344 and 26-337 sets. You will need to compare the backsets to see if one of these could work for you. Let us know what you think! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts